Football tipsters Interview with Bernardo Silva:I was 14 when I was a football player
Very understanding soccer Domenech Torrent -;then assistant manager Joceph Guardiola, said something prophetic on a cold afternoon in 2017 in Manchester:Be careful with Monaco that they have a Sylva who is just as good as ours! . Only one month later, Monaco of Bernardo Silva removed Manchester City from David Silva in the elimination stages of the Champions League, and two years later the Portuguese became the best and most permanent player of the home-grown troll in England.
- The things you do with your left ankle in the game look like a 360 degree rotation. Are you the most versatile among your colleagues?
`I did not think of it at all, but the truth is, I`ve never had any injuries in this ankle, and it could be due to that.
- You have dropped from Tottenham at the WS Quarterfinals by missing the loss in the first London match due to injury. So, did your team have so many difficulties in the early stages of building their game?
- No. It was just the first match of a double elimination clash and I think neither of the two teams wanted to take too many risks. The first goal in the first game can change many things in the whole clash.
- You have become one of the biggest players in the world. Have you ever thought this would happen?
`When they raised me in Benfica`s first team at age 19, it was not easy. I dreamed of making my debut for the heart. When I got there, however, I discovered that the coach did not want me.
- Have you ever been afraid of your career and that you will not get to professional football?
`One always doubts. When you are 14-15 years old and you are not playing at this important stage of your development Many times I was out of the game because I was younger than the others. I was not playing at all! This always leads to doubts. You want it, but you do not know if you will. When I climbed into Benfica`s B-team, I started to believe I would become a professional footballer. Nevertheless, I never imagined that I would get to Premier League, even less to the level of Manchester City. The departure of Monaco was the best decision I made. It helped me grow up as a man and as a footballer.
`Is it true that Jorg Jesuz -? Benfica`s senior coach in 2015, has left you a back-to back workout? How do you justify this decision?
- No, she was not in training, but in all the pre-season preparation and the controls in it. I was coming from the B-team with the intention of putting myself in the men, but the coach did not count on me. He left me back in the summer and in a single championship analyzed by football predictions game and at the end of the season he told me that he wanted me to go back to the affiliate for another year. I felt that it would not be good for me, I realized I had to leave and so I found myself in Monaco. In my first season, we stayed 3rd in League One and we played quarterfinals in the Champions League, learning a lot of players like Thiago, Carasco, Joao Moutinho, Fabigno, Ricardo Carvalho. to stay at Benfica B, as if I have taken the better decision, right?
`You found Kylian Mbappe there
- At his first promotion to train with us, I was with Mutinyo and we both stayed with him?
Blog of online football predictions